2201 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94704 Each Garden Village apartment includes single-occupancy bedrooms that are fully furnished with high-quality, well-designed furniture. Large operable windows are provided in every room and on opposing sides of each unit, providing natural lighting and ample ventilation. Units also include full-size kitchens with high-efficiency appliances and high-efficiency in-unit washers and dryers.
Designed as a walking- and biking-oriented development, the project location provides easy access to nearby restaurants, shops and markets, and UC Berkeley. Additionally, Garden Village residents and neighbors will be able to participate in the professionally managed on-site car share program, as Garden Village will not offer on-site parking to residents.
These spaces will be assigned to students according to eligibility and lottery number. All apartments are single gender. Residents may prepare their own meals or purchase a Nonresident Meal Plan to enjoy Cal Dining’s services at several locations nearby.
- Furnished, single-bedroom occupancy apartments with two or four bedrooms
- Nine- and twelve-month leases available
- European washer/dryer in unit
- Rooftop/deck garden
- Courtyards and decks16 of 18 rooftops will be productive rooftop farms
- Extensive security features
- Unlimited local transit passes at a 90 percent discount, a $10 Bike Link locker card (providing 200 to 300 hours of bicycle parking at Bike Link locations), and free membership to the building’s dedicated car-sharing hub
- 200 bicycle parking spaces and on-site repair station